Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh NBA Playoffs and NFL Draft

So normally around this time there would have been about three posts on Dolphins mock drafts, but there's been a lot of real work to do so I haven't had the chance. Besides the NBA playoffs have been really fun so far. I mean did you see LeBron own James Johnson with that dunk from nowhere? Crazy, crazy things are happening. Anyways back to the good old NF of L. One thing I would like to post on is Brandon Marshall becoming a Dolphin. The day before it happened Ben and I were talking about how he was still available for not too bad a price and I said I was going to call up the Tuna and have him pull the trigger on a trade. Well he did and it only cost two second rounders, then we flip Ginn for a 5th. I would have liked to keep him as a kick and punt returner only, just to anger him a bit. Anyways now the Dolphins have to come away with at least two starters on defense in this draft. Obviously Dan Williams the DT from Tennesse is the main target. Some other names I like are Jerry Hughes, Joe Haden and Brandon Spikes. I think Joe Haden is going to be a great corner and that Sean Smith is better suited at safety, but they're unlikely to make that move. I know they just gave Dansby big bucks, but Brandon Spikes is a player and a playmaker and then they could move Channing Crowder outside or trade him. There may be more to this post later.

posted by: Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment