Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quick Hits

So I don't remember if I have posted it here before but the Cavs have lost to the team that went to or won the Finals for like the past 4 or 5 years. That's a stat that ESPN should run. Also talking to Ben he said Landon Donovan is the Kobe Bryant of soccer. I responded by saying I don't think there is a player in any sport like Kobe and I don't know if we are realizing how good he really is.

Now I, like the rest of you, can't wait for Madden '11 so I can take the 'Fins to the Superbowl. But in talks with Ben about the Bears his enthusiasm for them was far too great. It seems to me that optimism in the offseason is like masturbation. Yeah it feels good, but in the end your just stroking yourself. Either stroking your dick or your own brain into thinking your team will win it all. I know the Dolphins have a poor defense. I just hope the corners improve and Dansby has a trickle down effect making everyone better.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment