Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An NFL Post!!?

First a super awesome play and then celebration right here by Desean Jackson

Second I am in love with Barry Cofield's taser sack dance, can't find a video though.
EDIT: Found the video here.

And finally get fucked Jay Cutler!

But here is the meat of this post. I am a Dolphins fan and I love Ronnie Brown, but he just isn't right anymore. He's missing that burst through the hole he used to have. Now in Madden I stole Jammal Charles from the Chiefs, it's pretty apparent they aren't going to let him leave this off season, but another young back destroying it this year is Darren Mcfadden. He looks alot like old Ronnie, not the fastest or the most powerful, but able to do it all. Not to mention he is familiar with the Wildcat. Now I think a change of scenery would be very nice for Mr. Mcfadden and I hope some way some how the Dolphins know this as well and make a play for him.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment