Sunday, February 13, 2011

Could They Finally Figure It Out?


:)

Have the Warriors got their shit kinda, sorta together? Beating the Thunder, a young good team, that usually wants to fight (but looked sloppy). I think it's all a matter of finishing the roster and Monta and Steph and David all working on separate two man games like Ben and I. Monta and David run the pick and roll and if the roll don't work and Monta is heading to the rim, then Mr. Lee just follows and cleans it up if it misses and all the while Steph finds proper spacing should Montana decide to pass. That's three high percentage options off one measly screen, why wouldn't that work in crunch time with the extras on that team all able to hit open shots should you dare double one of them. I may be merely stuck in a love Monta moment but at least I can post another picture of him.


UPDATE: My man, the Young man. Get paid this offseason.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment