Monday, January 4, 2010

Exciting News!

First off it's Benny Boy's first co-post on the blog, yay! Second, we have the equipment to record podcasts finally! We may finally be in big business here at 4th and 20.

Ohk so let's get down to it. Everyone has their own personal favorite players that aren't actually famous and may not even play. Besides Juan Dixon and Dallas Baker my next favorite has to be Ricky Davis. You may remember his quote about LeBron James, well he seems to have more insight that I would love to hear about. Instead of butchering a story I will post this link to a great story from ESPN's Daily Dime. That my friends, is Ricky giving great advice about being a selfish asshole and having it work.

So the following is a slightly edited conversation between Ben and I about a potential trade between the Rockets and the 76ers:

Jason: So the Rockets might trade T-Mac to the Sixers for Iggy and Speights. That's so one-sided
Ben: Ya, salary dump?
J: But they're giving up a young player it doesn't make sense, so it probably won't happen. On the plus side if it does, the Rockets are my sleeper team in the west.
B: Would Iggy play small forward?
J: Two guard and Ariza goes back to SF I assume.
B: Ah that answers my next question. Ew at T-Mac and A.I. together in Philly.
J: I know right? What's the good for the Sixers? They get an older, more offensive Iggy who's coming off knee surgery and doesn't play D plus they lose a young gun.
B: Right. Just ew at Philly, poor Eddie Jordan.
J: Yeah well I don't know. It can't happen right? This is the NBA, the NBA makes sense, this trade doesn't.
B: I'm not sure. Just because the NBA makes sense doesn't mean teams don't do stupid things i.e Memphis and Pau Gasol.
J: They did get Marc Gasol and cut salary and some decent picks though.
B: Yeah, I don't know. Too bad I hate the Sixers cause those jerseys are legit.

That is just a preview of the many great podacsts that are soon to come.

Also just need to say that Bernard Pollard; part of the reason Wes Welker torn his knee up (I still love my Wesley) and the reason Tom Brady's knee died. Why, Miami would you not sign this guy with your safetys being the most piss poor group except for the Bears? And while I'm at it let's move Sean Smith to safety and draft Joe Haden or Brandon Spikes or someone good.

posted by: Jason and Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment