Sunday, January 24, 2010

Real Quick Hit To The Chinstrap

Getting right to it:

I absolutely hate Adrian Peterson after this year, never really cared before but I'm sick of him being played up as a stud. He vulture's half his touchdowns, fumbles all day and they put in Chester Taylor for critical moments.

Second I like Pierre Thomas because he gets it done as a Saints back. I do, however, hate how half his touchdowns require him leaping and landing on his head and/or back and therefore injuring him. I mean did you see the slow motion replay where Chad Greenway blasted him first right on the chinstrap then followed through to the ball jarred it loose and Pierre still held on for the conversion? That was beautiful and I hope I can find the video of it later.

EDIT: Here is what I presume and hope is a link to said video.

I always think of Marques Colston as one of the better receivers in the league but he had a sub par game and that disappoints me. And why didn't any other teams just blitz and beat the shit out of that old prick all year? That's what you got to do hit him; hard and late, take the flag. Just hurt him because he needs to go away.

posted by: Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment