Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bash Bash Bash

I haven't liked Jim Rome since he first said "Welcome, what is up? I'm Jim Rome." In fact I don't know what qualifies him to host that TV show. He only shows up half the time, I feel like I'm better suited to have that show. Anyway I am a little perturbed this time because he went out and said Danny Ferry is a good general manager. And if you all remember that's another job I'm currently applying for. This is the same GM who failed to surround LeBron with youth to grow with, failed to bring in good, big name free agents and has most likely failed to keep LeBron in Cleveland past six years. The only way Danny can redeem himself is if he somehow tricks LeBron with a secret clause or something and then is sacrificed but keeps James in Cleveland. I'll talk about him like a war hero after he is feed to the wolves.

Jim Rome I'm coming for you and Danny Ferry don't forget to watch your back too, I can multitask like a motherfucker.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment