Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quick Hits

I am severely disappointed in the reviews of hard fouls in these playoffs. Boston has gotten away beating and throwing opposing teams players all over the place, at home and on the road. How much longer will they me allowed to man-handle the league? At some point, even if you are the biggest Boston fan ever, you have got to say that this is enough. I love the psychical play as much as everyone else, but Boston is getting away with murder while other teams are going to jail for driving under suspension. It is pathetic that the league has not stepped in and stopped or suspended one of them yet. I get it KG is gone, so that means you can throw players, elbow them in the throat and whack them in the head and give them stitches?

Now on a softer note, if I owned a team I would most definitely play the song "Under Pressure" for opposing team's free throws. That would just make my night, to here that song while their doing their little routines they all have, then just throw up a brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment